The GSoC coding period is almost over and my final major task is to enable the combobox and tokens input types in the MultiPageEdit as well as the spreadsheet display for FormEdit.
After finishing with the implementation of update and insert, I decided to work on implementing the renaming pages functionality. I also tried quite a few MediaWiki modules to display the success and error messages for the spreadsheet.
I spent my third week of coding implementing pagination for the spreadsheet interface. This was a crucial task which helped in reducing the time taken to load the data.
In the second week of the coding period I moved on to the central task of my project ie. displaying the spreadsheet in the special page previously created.
- OLDER POSTS
- page 1 of 2